With the support of FedDev Ontario and the Government of Canada, in just 6 weeks, we committed $1 million in relief funding to businesses across Northumberland:
Fitness & Wellness
Arts & Culture
RRRF funding is now fully subscribed
The application period is now closed.
If you would like to be notified of future RRRF funding or alternative funding options available please complete the form below:
Funding through the CFDC Stream is now fully allocated,
however applications are still being accepted under the FedDev Stream.
- $213 million for SMEs facing financial pressure; and
- $39.4 million to provide rural businesses with access to capital and technical support, delivered by southern Ontario’s Community Futures Development Corporations.
RRRF Funding available directly through FedDev Ontario
FedDev Ontario is delivering $213 million in funding support to SMEs impacted by COVID-19 that do not qualify for, or have been declined for, current Government of Canada COVID-19 relief measures.
Should you be interested in a loan of $40,000 or more and meet the following eligibility criteria, you may wish to apply to FedDev Ontario for direct funding.
Eligible applicants must
- Be a Canadian or provincially incorporated business, co-operative or an Indigenous-owned business located in southern Ontario with 1 to 499 full-time equivalent employees;
- Be facing funding pressures with fixed operating costs as a result of COVID-19;
- Have been a viable business before the COVID-19 pandemic and plan to continue to operate their business or resume operations.
- Have already applied to other Government of Canada emergency credit relief measures for which they are eligible, as outlined in the program guidelines.
Please note: Applicants will not receive RRRF assistance from both their local CFDC and FedDev Ontario. Review the program guidelines to see which stream is right for you and contact us if you have any questions before applying.